Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lesson One: The Booty Pop

I was not blessed with a butt. In fact, my dad affectionately dubbed my lacking physique "the back with a crack". I've learned to embrace it... what little there is to grab hold of. But I realize there is one thing I must master to place me one step ahead in the Man-Catching business.

The Booty Pop

You've seen it. The girls who can back that thang up with ease and the men flock to them like a moth to a flame. It's like magic.

The art of the finely popped bootay is not one to be snubbed. It's not a skill monopolized by the club or bar scene. Oh no, not at all, my friend. The booty can be popped in many different settings. And let me tell you - men enjoy a lady who can finely shake her rump.

Have you ever seen someone turn down Kim Kardashian or J-Lo? That's a rhetorical question because heck no you haven't. Those girls got back.

Let me offer a disclaimer. Don't be a tramp. The booty pop should never be abused. In fact, it's more a way of life rather than an actual act. You've got to let that boy know you are one hot ticket. I'll leave it at that.

So take it from me and the wise words of Kelis. The milkshake can bring all the boys the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment