Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adventures in Man-Catching

After I brushed the cobwebs off this darling blog, I was utterly stumped on how to fall back in to the business. Nothing new or exceptionally exciting has happened that I didn't tweet about (love me some Twittah).

But then, it hit. Well, actually Sarah-friend gave me a verbal butt kick in the right direction.

I have this list. It's actually in my brainium - not on paper. It's my Man-Catching List.

A good man is a hot commodity these days, people, and should be treated as seriously as unicorn tears. I don't mess around with matters of the heart... or bank account. I mean to catch me a good (rich) one and, preferably, before I'm committed to velour sweatsuits and underground Rascal racing.

Why am I doing this?

I'm a tad bit boy crazy. I know you're shocked. I've suppressed the quality for years because no one likes those bat-crap crazy females. Not that I'm a bat-crap crazy female or anything. I'm just throwing that out there. For educational purposes.

In addition to sharing my Man-Catching List, I'll be posting some Eye Candy every now and then. Most will be celebrities because, unlike most, I'm destined for a life of fame and fortune and prefer to be realistic about my destiny and not toil with average boys. You can all come visit after I'm on Cribs. I'm totally OK with rubbing junk in your faces.


DISCLAIMER: This list, thus far, has proved to be 100 percent ineffective. You were warned.

2 comments: