Sunday, October 9, 2011

Eye Candy # 1

Two posts in one night? Look at me go. Go me.

While I offered my first tip in the art of Man Catching earlier, I thought to myself, why delay on our first Eye Candy?

Jake Johnson



I adore Fox's New Girl. It's witty, fun, cute, and has Zooey Deschanel skipping around in the cutest clothes EVER. That, my friends, is a recipe for success.

But there are some major Hottie McHotPants in this show, girls. All of Zooey's (or Jess Day's) roommates are adorable, but one totally caught my eye.

Johnson plays Nick, the easy-going-but-still-kind-of-hung-up-on-his-ex guy. But what you might not know is that Johnson was in the little known but absolutely endearing Paper Heart which just so happened to have been partially filmed in the lovely Lubbock, Texas (Wreck 'Em Tech!). If you haven't seen it, do so. It's really fantastic.

Anyhoo, Jake has that really unconventional hotness factor. I think that's the most hipster thing I've ever said. But, really, he's got a good face and is super witty. Snap.

Now, sources (Twittah) lead me to believe that Johnson is hitched. In which case, bravo. I'm such a girl's girl, and I applaud my gender on their romantic pursuits. And it's obvious the girl has good taste. I think we'd be friends. Plus, his lady-love is lucky to be tied to a man who can successfully carry a mustache.

Not. Easy. But he does it well.

So, congrats Jake! You'll probably never read this, but your hotness is applauded and appreciated.

Be sure and check out New Girl on Fox, Tuesdays after Glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment