Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello, long lost friends.

Whoa. It's been awhile. Let me bring you up to speed on what's been going on.

I passed my teaching content exam. I am officially a teacher...pray.

I just returned to West Texas after spending more than two weeks in Dallas at a teacher school thingy. I could go on for hours about all that I learned, but let's get down to the fun stuff. Potential teachers should have a far more rigorous process. Like burning hoops and lion taming? I'm terrified for the students of some of those people. They would be better off learning from Snookie and The Situation...

I've taken up harmonica playing. Feel free to submit applications to be in this entourage.

Oh, and John Krasinski married that wench. It's too soon to talk about it...

I promise another blog soon.

BIG love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment