Thursday, August 12, 2010

Females....sheesh.

I am exceedingly annoyed with people about 72.37891% of the time. I'm not proud of it. It's not a great quality of mine. In my defense, if other people had better qualities that percentage would lower drastically. I am a teacher. I give you the tools to grow.

However, I should clarify the first sentence. Of that percentage, my annoyance with my own gender is to be blamed for 3/4 of that total.

I have a theory. Perhaps it's the college kid part of me that is stubbornly hanging on for dear life, but I have determined that most girls fit into the same categories as alcoholic beverages. If you're female, you're putting up the defense. I understand, but some women don't fit and some women are just the right kind. Why am I explaining myself?! Just follow me on this one, or quit reading.

Whiskey and Coke
This drink is used to describe THAT girl. THAT girl who starts out the night fun, sweet and feisty. It usually ends violent and with someone holding her hair back. I think that's all I need to say about her...

Beer
I really enjoy my "beer" friends. T-Money is a great example. She's chill, friendly and laid-back. Not much phases them, and they get along with everyone. Some may not like their simple taste, but everyone respects them. Also, they usually don't lead you into an ugly tomorrow. Unless you go to far...

And then... Fruity Cocktails
Fruity Cocktails always look good, but they generally aren't all they claim to be. These are girls who look fun and fresh, but don't have a whole lot going on past the perky umbrella and the fruit kabob. A little bit of them goes a long way in the end. These are usually the girls who give you the first impression of "wow, she's so nice" and then leave you with the "oh my crap, please go away." There's generally an inordinate amount of stalking in their past. Watch out, she's sticky! Wink, wink.

I could go into further depth, but I like to lump sum people. I'm not ashamed. I guess I should add the disclaimer of THIS BLOG IN NO WAY ADVOCATES THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL. Yep, that should do it.

Have a BIG day :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope I am a beer kinda girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought I would say this, but I am proud to be your beer! =] ....weird.

    ReplyDelete