Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crafty much?

I can't sing.

I can't dance.

I can't play an instrument. (Unless you count my harmonica, Boudreaux, who I think just sounds good to make me feel better.)

I'm not much of an athlete. (I have a mean jump shot, though.)

I cannot lick my elbow. (You may think this sounds odd, but I have a friend who can, and I've always been deeply jealous.)

I'm significantly untalented. Unless you count my flawless ability to stick my foot in my mouth during about 83.7215% of conversations, then I'm ALMOST completely untalented. I do have good taste though. Some have even said 'impeccable'. OK, one guy said that, but he's gay so that's worth 20 people saying it. Gay men KNOW good taste. So, I'm trying to be crafty. Yep. Crafty, I'm gonna be. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Sam....you are totally talented. I've seen you with a camera.

    PS.If you would like to be crafty though, count me in. I just visited a sweet craft mall up here and have the need for a crafty day soon!

    ReplyDelete