Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Interesting Person #2

Hiya.

Well, it's time for interesting person numero dos! Let me just begin my saying that after only one post on this series, I've already come to the conclusion that interesting people are few and far between. Then I realized...DUH!...I only think that because I'm friends with most of them. I think a lot of myself, and you can't change it. But here are a couple of new people I've met this week.

So far this week, I've met Zach. Why is he interesting? He could be Will Ferrel's younger brother, and his alcohol tolerance is intense. I feel sorry for his fiancee.

I've met Braxton. Braxton is an uber-nerd who just graduated from Pepperdine University. He's taking a year off before going to grad school. I immediately thought FREE SPIRIT! Nope. He wants to write some non-fiction book about something nerdy without any references to death, tragedy or sex. Sounds like a B-U-M-M-E-R to me.

So, interesting person 2 is...drum roll please.... ROBIN MCNEESE!



Robin and I met Fall 2009 when we suffered through PR together and goofed off during EM&C together. Robin is a sorority girl...don't hold it against her. She truly broke the mold and is NOT a sorostitute. She's obsessed with Taylor Swift and John Mayer, so you can imagine her excitement when the two collaborated on a song for T-Swizzle's album. I had the blessing to have lunch with Robin every Wednesday this past semester. Her heart for God is amazing, and her wit is quick. She's honest and never backs down from who she is. Robin may not have found a cure for cancer or climbed the tallest mountain in the world, but she changed my life. She'll always be a dear friend. One day, the whole world will know Robin's name. And yeah, I'm totally gonna be the first person to have blogged about her which pretty much secures me a spot in her entourage. Boom boom pow!

Here's the link to Robin's blog. Follow it, love it, live it.

http://robinmcneese.blogspot.com/

BIG hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment