Monday, April 19, 2010

My Bucket List

Even I admit it's odd that I associate graduation with impending death, but bear with me. If I have to be a grown up then I might as well know what I want, right? It's all a small part of my plan to become a worldwide sensation. Which isn't going so well...

My Bucket List
**Please take note that none of the following are in a particular order. Because I'm not organized enough to do it all in order.

-Learn to speak another language...preferably Ebonics.
-Run a marathon.
-Be honest with myself about the likelihood of completing a marathon.
-Become a world-renowned novelist.
-Be on The Ellen Show...if you're out there, Ellen. Hire me to be a writer on your show :)
-Speak in a stadium full of people.
-Marry rich...shoot for the moon.
-Convince Bob Harper of The Biggest Loser to marry me. He'll assist with bullet two.
-Dump him after he bans doughnuts from the house.
-Travel the world...except Amsterdam. I'm still having nightmares from Hostel.
-Slap some sense into Lindsay Lohan.
-Be in a horror film.
-Adopt.
-Learn to paint my own nails.
-Have my own radio talk show.
-Personally see that someone replaces Ryan Seacrest on American Idol.
-Marry John Krasinski. Sigh....
-Get a tattoo...a wee little bitty one.
-Go to every Smithsonian museum.
-Have tea with the Queen of England.
-Make the Pope laugh.
-Live to see a cure for cancer.
-Be an inspiration to someone.
-Witness a miracle.
-Throw the first pitch at a Rangers game.
-Sit on the sidelines of a Dallas Mavericks game.
-Help Chase get in a Gap commercial. Gap has taste. He can do it.
-Go skydiving.
-Write and produce a movie with Tina Fey.
-Host SNL.
-Have a role on The Office.
-Bring sexy back...50s style.
-Be a guest host on QVC. I'll sell anything but exercise equipment. Let's be real.
-Teach a college class on something really ridiculous. Like blogging.


And most of all I want to be one of those super interesting persons whom people can't resist. I want to openly declare my love for Jesus every singe day. If fame is what you're looking for, come sit next to me.

BIG peace.

1 comment:

  1. Girl,I will sit next to you!! I also have a bucket list AND many match yours...I think we should start crossing these babies off together :) Can we please start with skydiving and Tina Fey???

    ReplyDelete