Monday, April 26, 2010

New series

OK biggie-smalls. Today begins my new series. From now until whenever I'm going to post a blog once a week about the most interesting person I've met that week. Occasionally I may throw in a blog about something else, rest assured that you will see a blog about an interesting person. I know you're on the edge of your seats at the thought of a new Samantha-series. I understand. Sometimes I wake up so excited to know me that I ask for my own autograph. Gosh, the price of fame.

Anyhoo, my first entry will be a bit different. I spent this past weekend in Austin for the Hillsong concert. I wish I could describe what an incredible experience it was, but even I am at a loss for words. While I didn't have the opportunity to meet anyone specifically and hear their life story, we met together for the Lord. I worshipped like never before and was amazed at the energy Hillsong has. The whole time I tried to wrap my mind around how rewarding it must be to lead worship. So needless to say, I'm definitely fired up. I'm stoked for this new series and about all of the new and exciting people I'm going to meet!

BIG Peace.

P.S. Joel Houston is totally dreamy. Everyone should be required to have an Australian accent.

www.hillsongunited.com

No comments:

Post a Comment