Thursday, February 18, 2010

40 days...really?

I'm not Catholic. Though I kind of wish I was because those people are F-U-N. Catholic or not, I am observing Lent this year. I've tried in the past and failed miserably. I think it might be because I inevitably wipe someone's ashes off their forehead thinking that I'm being an excellent person. I don't usually tell people they have something in their teeth though because, well, that's funny.

Anyways, back to the point. I've decided that I am going to make it this year! No Cokes for 40 days! I'm on day 2! And I feel...like death. Seriously, I just shook like a recovering crack addict. I might actually turn to crack when this is all said and done. Is it normal to wake up and want to volunteer a vital organ in exchange for 20 oz. of sweet, sticky goodness? I think not, but if anyone's looking for a kidney....

Jesus went 40 days. I'm no Jesus, though. I'm not good with carpentry. Or well, I haven't walked on water lately either. So I guess this is a fast or sorts. Honestly, I heard no Cokes makes your face slimmer and I've got a portrait session coming up soon. 40 days later...goodbye Rush Limbaugh, hello Jennifer Aniston.

Have a BIG day.

No comments:

Post a Comment