Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snuggies and such.

I am an official snuggie owner, and I love it. Seriously, it's a blanket with sleeves. Pure crap. But pure genius, all at the same time. And the sleeves make me feel like a wizard which is always a good thing. So Christmas has come and gone. Thank the Lord. I love celebrating Jesus's birthday and all, but c'mon. Christmas is totally not about Jesus anymore. You know it's true "Mr. Jesus is the Reason for the Season but I'm still gonna expect a butt-load of presents". With that being said, I hope you had a good birthday, Jesus and I hope you got lots of snuggies!

Christmas is always a good time to realize how much you dislike other people. For most of you, your own families. I hope Santa brought you some free therapy time. This year, Christmas made me realize how much I dislike parents of small children. Ok, that's harsh. I just dislike Toys R Us and their employees. YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE CRAP. That was a bad experience. I'm sorry that I made your 3-year-old cry, lady but just because you are in a child-specialty store does not mean it's a freakin' playground. Get a leash.

Oh and Santa didn't come to visit me this year. Boo. I'll let it slide this year, big guy, but next year I'd like you to tie my tubes and burn down Toys R Us.

Happy BIGGITY-BIG Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment